Updated: Jun 30, 2021
Chain ReaXion Cycling Club
Who are we?
We are a virtual social cycling community for men, women and children of all ages. The Chain Reaxion™ cycling community encourages every member to cycle at their own pace, strive towards their own goals and support each other along the way. We are a social cycling group who likes group rides, having fun and enjoying our coffee and socialising afterwards!
We are a cycling community that motivates and support one another - no matter your age nor level of fitness. The club caters for both mountain biking and road biking. Our programs are designed to fit your personal needs from beginners to elite cyclists.
We aim to make cycling as pleasurable and safe as possible for every cyclist out there! With our road bike rides, we have a well equipped back-up vehicle to make sure motorists aware of the cyclists on the road. We also have local cycling communities through which fellow cyclists residing in the same area can do group rides together and support each other on a personal level.
Why you should join us:
Having someone to train with is much more motivating than having to go through your own fitness journey alone. We aim to create a platform where cyclists can connect with each other despite your age group or fitness level and share their love for cycling.
What makes Chain Reaxion™ different from other cycling communities or clubs is that you do not have to be a professional cyclist to join. No one is too unfit to join our community. We have many first-time cyclists, kids, social cyclists, senior groups and beginners who just want to get out and cycle.
- Local or virtual cycling community
- Database of local community members- opportunity to meet up and engage with cyclists in your community with the same level of cycling and goals as you, so you can have a variety of cycling buddies to choose from
- Weekend community cycle, including a social cycle and/or a long cycle
- Club exclusive merchandise
- Membership special pricing for our virtual events and cycling challenges
- Cycling analysis (either at our motion lab or virtually on our website) from a motion analysis expert
- Bike set-ups (at our motion lab or virtual check-ups on our website)
- Cleat set-ups and advice
- Equipment and gadget advice from professionals
- Personal cycling programs to prepare for events (such as Cape Argus, 94.7, Trans Baviaans) from a sports specialist
- Conditioning programs individualized to address your needs (cycle faster, Cycle hills stronger, strengthen calves, finish strong programs and much more) from a sports professional
- Virtual support options from health care professionals
- Nutritional programs available from a dietician
- Injury management from sports physiotherapist
- Rehabilitation programs for any musculoskeletal problems/injuries
- Any other injury/advice/need that you might have-cycling or non-cycling support
See Facebook : @ChainReaXionCycling
or email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org